The Double, Design & Screenprinting Workshop
Learn how to design for screen printing the DDL way!
SATURDAY JUNE 3RD
- A three plus hour tutorial on how to design for screen printing, including color separations, trapping, and mixing colors on press.
- Techniques in Photoshop and Illustrator that are used by the top poster designers and illustrators.
- Q&A, and hands-on help.
- Up to five hour hands-on screenprinting workshop.
- Learn color mixing techniques, set up and registration tricks, and a plethora of other tips.
- Leave with copies of 18x24, 3-color posters that you will print yourself, and an improved vocabulary and printmaking terms database!
- Limited to ten people so you will have real expert attention and help with your project.
NOTE: Circle of Trust members, use your discount code for 20% OFF.
Learn how to become a COT member here